For an overview of our program, please click here.
To be considered for the Motivarti Mentorship Program, you will need to complete an application. Applications are CLOSED and do not plan to re-open past 2016. The application consists of several short answer questions and requires a copy of your resume and portfolio. There are several ways to complete the application.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
• Each mentor has a unique set of mentoring preferences so please read their individual pages before applying.
• Motivarti currently does NOT accept hard copy portfolios. Please prepare an on-line version of your portfolio for review. (examples: blogspot, wordpress, carbonmade, personal website, etc)
• The on-line application will require a link to a digital resume. Please be prepared to submit a link that directs us to your resume (example: LinkedIn, blog, personal website, etc)
• If you plan to complete an on-line application, you must also first complete your payment through PayPal. A valid transaction ID will be required to submit your application.
• Be aware, once you submit your on-line application you cannot revise your answers.
• Remember, you can apply for as many mentors as you want but each application requires a separate application and a separate non-refundable application fee – $25 for applications mailed in with a check or $30 for applications paid through PayPal.
• You must be 18 years or older to apply. You do not have to be a student or a US citizen.
• It is the applicant’s responsibility to completely review our Mentorship FAQs page as well as our Policies page prior to submitting an application. All application fees are non-refundable after submission.
1) Complete the
$30 $20 application fee through PayPal and acquire your transaction ID.
2) Click here to complete the on-line application.
1) Include a
$25 $20 check made out to “Motivarti” (with the words “US Dollars” on it somewhere) or complete the $30 $20 application fee either through PayPal and include a printed copy of your receipt.
2) Download a PDF Version of the Motivarti Mentorship Program application.
3) Fill it out by hand. You may also attach additional sheets if you need more space for your answers.
4) Attach a printed version of your resume.
5) Return your completed application to Motivarti at 19360 Rinaldi, Suite 219; Porter Ranch, CA 91326